Experience and quality systems maximise efficiency with minimal ground traffic interruption
We have extensive experience with both Avgas and Jet A1 aviation installations, ranging from the Jet A1 refuelling facility in remote WA, bulk Jet A1 at a large regional airport, to compliance audits and investigation at existing refuelling facilities at a large secondary airport.
Our understanding of the strict guidelines and compliance requirements for the storage and dispensing of aviation fuels, includes the design and construction of aviation fuel systems, specifying appropriate types and styles of tank and floating arm suction and pumping systems.
Our domestic aviation design and construction expertise includes:
- Vertical storage tanks of 1,000,000 litres at JUHI type and military standard facilities
- Stand alone 50,000 litres above ground fuel farms for regional and remote airports
- Compliance with full military requirements and specifications (IM and MIEE)
- Compliance with standards required by API650 and other associated tank design
- Minimising interruptions to airport traffic
We are certified to ISO9001, ISO14000 and AS/NZS4801 guarantee that all documentation as required by the law and your scope of works will be complete and correct.
Bulk fuel at remote airport in WA.
Bulk fuel at regional airport in NSW.
A complete aviation fuel storage and delivery system
Depending on your requirements, we can design, design and construct or simply construct. Construction may include the manufacture and supply of components to your project specifications.
Recent projects include:
- Decommissioning and replacing refuelling facilities for the Care Flight helicopter base at Westmead
- Decommissioning and removing redundant underground storage tanks and replacing them with new above ground tanks at eight critical sites for Air Services Australia
- Acting as superintendent for the Canberra Airport fuel farm
- Providing input to correct non-aviation fuelling installation for the Victoria ambulance and police air wing